If you're syncing with Google or Microsoft, you can update your 1:1 Meeting in Pingboard to automatically sync to your existing Google or Outlook Calendar event. Follow the steps below to sync those events:
- Login to Pingboard on Desktop.
- Go to the Meetings tab.
- Choose the Edit Schedule button to edit an existing meeting like you normally would.
- Select sync with existing event, you’ll see a list of every repeating event you have.
- Then, choose the event you’d like to sync with and click Save.
- This event will be updated on your calendar.
Once your calendar event is synced, you can reschedule a 1:1 directly within your Google or Outlook Calendar event.
If you’re not using G-Suite and need help starting a 1:1, click here!
Still need help? Let us know.