If you don't find your single sign-on (SSO) solution listed in our available SSO integrations, you can still set up a custom SSO option for your organization's login page using our custom SAML 2.0 integration. You'll need Admin access to both Pingboard and your organization's SSO system to install this add-on.
First, download or copy your IdP SAML Metadata XML from your SAML provider. You'll need that for our next steps.
- Navigate to Account > Add-Ons.
- Select Custom SSO, then choose Set Up on the following page.
- Copy and paste the contents of your IdP SAML Metadata XML file into the "IdP Metadata" field, Pingboard will verify the metadata then automatically generate an SP metadata URL to copy and paste into your SAML provider's application.
- Copy and paste the URL Pingboard generates into your SAML provider, assign the Pingboard app to your users or groups in your SAML provider, and save your changes (if necessary).
- Sign out of Pingboard and sign back in using the "Sign in with Custom SSO".
- To change the text of the "Sign in with Custom SSO" button or update your Name ID Format, navigate back to Account > Add-Ons > Custom SSO > Settings and use the options at the bottom of the page to make changes.
Still need help? Let us know.