Having photos helps your team put names to faces and ensures everyone knows who's who. As an Admin, you can import a folder of photos to update multiple employee photos at once. If your filenames include the person's name, we'll even try to match employees in Pingboard with their photos, automatically.
- On the initial import page, drag and drop a file of photos from your computer into the import box, or click Choose a File to open your computer's file browser.
- Wait for your file to upload and you’ll be taken to the matching step.
For any photos that couldn’t be matched automatically, you’ll have the opportunity to manually assign them to a team member’s profile.
- Click the Who is this? dropdown next to the photo.
- Start typing the employee’s name to bring up available options; then select the employee. If the employee isn’t in Pingboard yet, click +New Employee to add their details.
- Repeat for each team member’s photo.
- When finished, click Done.
Still need help? Let us know.