Pingboard can connect to your organization's SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) server to automatically sync data from a CSV file. This process helps you:
- Automatically import employees to Pingboard who are added to your CSV file.
- Keep your Pingboard Directory and Org Chart up-to-date with changes made to your CSV file, which is synced hourly.
- Automatically remove employees from Pingboard when they are removed from your synced CSV file.
To set up an Automatic CSV Import, you'll need:
- Access to an SFTP server.
- The login credentials to that server so Pingboard can connect.
- A CSV file of employee data, which you'll keep on the SFTP server.
Still need help? Let us know.