To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Namely, you’ll need Admin access in both systems.
Follow these steps to set up the sync:
- Sign in to your Pingboard account
- Admin and choose Add-Ons from the drop-down menu
- Browse and choose Namely, then select Enable
- On the next page, input your Namely subdomain, then select Connect with Namely - If you are not logged into your Namely account, you will be prompted to log in
- Once you’re logged in, select Allow to authorize Pingboard
- Connect to finish the setup process
After verification, you’ll be redirected to the Namely Sync settings page in Pingboard where you can configure additional options for your sync:
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - Select this option to automatically overwrite data in Pingboard, such as Job Title, with each sync from Namely
- Invite New Users - Automatically send email invites to new users when they’re synced from Namely
Congrats! Your Namely integration setup is complete.
Still need help? Let us know.