To enable syncing between your Pingboard and BambooHR accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Click Admin and select Sync & Imports from the drop-down menu
- Click Browse and select BambooHR, then click Enable
- On the next page, input your BambooHR subdomain, then click Connect with BambooHR
- If you are not logged into your BambooHR account, you will be prompted to log in
- Once you are logged in, click Connect to verify
After verification you’ll see a banner reading Bamboo HR is successfully connected! You should see your data in Pingboard in the next hour.
From here you’ll be able to configure your BambooHR sync.
Congratulations, your BambooHR integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your BambooHR sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Admin > Add-Ons > BambooHR.
- SSO enabled - This allows users to log in to Pingboard via their BambooHR account. The login button will appear on the initial login screen of Pingboard.
- Data sync enabled - This allows your employees’ data to be synced from BambooHR to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Job Title
- Office Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Hire Date
- Date of Birth
- Photo (if present in data source)
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - If any data needs to be replaced with what is in BambooHR, this option will overwrite data in Pingboard. When this is off it will ignore fields with existing information.
- Invite new users - If you are on a Company plan, this will send an email to employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Disable BambooHR - This will stop the sync between BambooHR and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.