To enable syncing between your Pingboard and BambooHR accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Data Sync & Import.
- Select BambooHR, then select Enable.
- On the next page, input your BambooHR subdomain, then use the Connect with BambooHR button.
- If you are not already logged into your BambooHR account, you will be prompted to log in.
- Once you are logged in, select Connect to verify.
After verification you’ll see a banner reading Bamboo HR is successfully connected! You should see your data in Pingboard in the next hour.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your BambooHR sync.
Congratulations, your BambooHR integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your BambooHR sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > BambooHR.
- SSO enabled - Allows users to log in to Pingboard via their BambooHR account. A "Sign in with BambooHR" button will appear on your Pingboard account's login page.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from BambooHR to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Job Title
- Office Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Hire Date
- Date of Birth
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, BambooHR is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their BambooHR profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - If you are on a Company plan, this will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable BambooHR - Breaks the sync between BambooHR and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.