If your Org Chart includes some Departments that aren't assigned to specific leadership, or if you have managers who oversee multiple Departments follow these instructions to create Departments without leaders on your Org Chart:
- Create a new Department beneath an existing card by dragging a Department card from the Build menu onto an existing card - by default, an empty Role Card will be created along with the Department.
- Select your new Department card and use the editor on the right side of the screen to enter its title and select a color.
Now that you've created your new Department it's time to sort people into it:
- Drag existing Org Chart cards onto the Department card to place them in that Department.
- Drag new Role cards from the Build menu onto the Department card to create new roles within it.
- If you need to remove the empty Role Card that was added when you first created the Department, hover over the empty card, select More (...) and choose Remove Role.
Still need help? Let us know.