Make special pieces of information on your Org Chart stand out by color-coding them. Use this option to highlight Contractors, Remote Workers, Projects, Cross-Functional Teams, or any other information that might need a little extra visibility on your chart.
- Navigate to the Org Chart you want to edit, then select the Options button in the upper-right corner and choose Customize Cards.
- Add or select a "choice" type field that only allows a single choice to be selected (Location, for example).
- Select Pick Colors next to the Custom Field you want to color code.
- Choose values you want to highlight on cards, select a color for each, then hit the Done button.
- Use the Save button to save your changes.
The choices you make are specific to the Org Chart you're working on, so you can choose different color coding rules for your Live and Planning Org Charts and color code the most important information for each chart's audience.
Still need help? Let us know.