Syncing Pingboard with your Google Apps account enables single sign-on for Pingboard through Google, imports Employees and profile data, and displays Google Calendars in Employee profiles. Once the integration is set up you can easily manage who is synced from your Google Apps account, and enable automatic invites for any new accounts synced from Google.
You'll need Admin access to both Pingboard and your company's Google Apps account to get started.
- Click Add-Ons, then select Integrations from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Google Apps integration, then click Enable
- Log into your Google Apps Admin account with your email and password
Most initial syncs take about 30 minutes to an hour, but depending on the status of Google's servers it may take a bit longer so feel free to navigate away from the page while you wait for your colleagues to be synced.
Once the initial sync is finished, you can manage your syncing preferences on the Manage Sync page:
- On the Manage Sync screen, un-check boxes for accounts you don't want to sync to Pingboard (any un-synced profiles will be automatically removed from Pingboard)
- Click Confirm at the bottom of the page to complete your setup
- If your company uses the Out of Office integration, click here for instructions on setting up Out of Office events to sync to your company's Google Calendar
Still need help? Let us know.