If a teammate doesn’t seem to be receiving the invite emails you're sending from Pingboard, there are a few things to check:
- Have they checked their spam/junk mail folders?
- Is their email address correct in their Pingboard profile?
- Are they using a spam-blocker or filter that the rest of your company isn’t using?
If none of those issues seem to be the problem, it’s likely an email server issue. Generally, checking the following will resolve the issue:
- Reach out to the department or team member that manages your email server and make sure they check delivery logs to see if any emails from our domain (pingboard.com) are being blocked or filtered out.
- Make sure that our domain (pingboard.com) is whitelisted on your organization’s email server.
If none of these steps fix the problem, please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help!
Still need help? Let us know.