Admins can add locations from the Locations page – click Directory, then Locations to get started.
- Click the Add Location button to add a new Location
- Enter the Location’s name, description, and address (if it’s a physical location, the address will be used to show that Location in a map on the mobile app)
- Click Upload New Logo to add a logo or a photo of the Location to make it easily recognizable from the Locations page. You can always edit this logo or photo later
- Take a look at the Permissions options at the bottom to choose whether everyone can see or join this Location.
- Click Save to create your new location in Pingboard
Still need help? Let us know.