The Out of Office Add-On for Pingboard makes it easy to update your coworkers whenever you're going to be away from your desk.
- Click the Out of Office link at the top of Pingboard
- Click New Status
- Select a status type from the drop-down menu
- Fill out details about the event that you want to share
- Select a date or date-range (all statuses will be all-day by default, but you can enter specific start and end time by un-checking the All Day box)
- Click Save
Admins are able to create Out of Office statuses for both themselves and other users, and managers can add statuses for anyone who reports to them on the Live Org Chart. Adding an Out of Office status for someone else is just like adding a status for yourself – start by clicking the New Status button on the Out of Office page.
- Select a status type from the drop-down menu ("Choose a reason")
- On the next edit screen, click on the drop-down menu with your name and photo in it
- Start typing the name of the person you want to create a status for, then click on their name when it appears
- Fill in the rest of the status details, then click Save
Still need help? Let us know.