What are Applause Values?
Applause Values combines our peer recognition feature with your Company Values by allowing you to tag Applause with values as determined by your company. Any Applause created in Pingboard can be tagged with your Company Values. Once submitted, the Applause message will appear with the Value name and icon highlighted underneath.
In order to add Values to Applause, you must first set up your Company Values on your Company Page.
How to add Values to Applause
In order to tag values when giving Applause, you must first make sure you’ve properly set up your company’s values on the Company Page in Pingboard. Read this article to learn how. Once your company values have been added, they will be populated in the Applause modal in Pingboard and in Slack.
- In the Applause modal on the Homepage, select +New.
- Type in the name of the coworker(s) you’d like to applaud.
- Type in your message (up to 300 characters)
- Select the company value(s) that are best aligned with the Applause message. You can tag as many values as you’d like.
- Click “Send”.
After submitting your Applause with Values, the Applause message with the tagged values will appear on the Homepage in Pingboard, the recognized employee’s Profile, and in Slack or Microsoft Teams (if you have these integrations enabled).
The Applause Values Dashboard
After a minimum of five Values have been added to Applause given in Pingboard, you will be able to view a dashboard of Applause Values metrics on the Company Page. These metrics are calculated on a rolling 30-day date range, and can be viewed by anyone with access to the Company Page. The Applause Values Metrics include:
- Number of values that have been tagged to Applause
- Number of employees that have been applauded for values
- Number of employees have tagged values when giving Applause
Still need help? Let us know.