To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Ceridian Dayforce accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems. Before setting up this integration with Pingboard, you'll need to configure your HR Admin user in Ceridian Dayforce. You can find those instructions here.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select Ceridian Dayforce, then select Setup and Connect with Ceridian Dayforce.
- Next enter your Ceridian Dayforce Company ID and hit submit.
- Then enter your Ceridian Dayforce credentials.
- After submitting your Ceridian Dayforce integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your Ceridian Dayforce sync.
Congratulations, your Ceridian Dayforce integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your Ceridian Dayforce sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > Ceridian Dayforce.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from Ceridian Dayforce to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Mobile Phone Number
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, Ceridian Dayforce is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their Ceridian Dayforce profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable Ceridian Dayforce - Breaks the sync between Ceridian Dayforce and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.