To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Rippling accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select Rippling, then select Setup and Connect with Rippling.
- Next Pingboard will prompt you for your Rippling API key.
- After submitting your Rippling integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your Rippling sync.
Congratulations, your Rippling integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your Rippling sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > Rippling.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from Rippling to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Job Title
- Office Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Hire Date
- Date of Birth
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, Rippling is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their Rippling profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable Rippling - Breaks the sync between Rippling and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.