To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Sage HR accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems. To set up this integration, you'll need to locate your API key within Sage. You can find those instructions here.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select Sage HR, then select Setup and Connect with Sage HR.
- Next Pingboard will request access to your Sage account, select continue.
- Input your Sage HR subdomain and API key.
- After submitting your Sage integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your Sage sync.
Congratulations, your Sage integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your Sage HR sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > Sage.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from Sage to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Mobile Phone Number
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, Sage HR is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their Sage HR profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable Sage HR - Breaks the sync between Sage and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.