To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Workday accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems. Before you set up this integration, you'll need to grant permissions in your Workday account. You can find those instructions here.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select Workday, then select Setup and Connect with Workday.
- Next Pingboard will request access to your Workday account, select continue.
- Input your Workday Web Services Endpoint URL, Integration System User Credentials, and Workday Tenant Name.
- After submitting your Workday integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your Workday sync.
Congratulations, your Workday integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your Workday sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > Workday.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from Workday to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Mobile Phone Number
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, Workday is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their Workday profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable Workday - Breaks the sync between Workday and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.