To schedule a new 1:1, navigate to your homepage in Pingboard (select the Pingboard logo in the upper-left corner of the screen) and use the + New button next to My 1:1s.
- Select + New to start a new 1:1.
- Start typing the name of a team member you want to meet with and select them when they appear.
- Type a date or select the calendar icon to set a date for your first meeting.
- Choose a frequency for the repetition of your 1:1s.
- If you'd like to notify your team member ahead of time or add an overview of what you're hoping to cover, make sure the Notify via email option is selected and type your notes below.
- When you're happy with your settings, hit Save.
Even if you don't send an initial invite, you and the person you're meeting with will both receive an email reminder to prep for your upcoming 1:1 the day before it takes place.
Still need help? Let us know.