Information like Core Values, Mission Statements, and Quick Links to commonly used sites and tools are key to centering your organization on common goals and helping orient new hires. Admins can add, edit, and delete core company info on the Employees page of the Directory.
To add your organization’s Mission Statement:
- Navigate to Directory.
- Select the More (...) option at the top next to your Company Name.
- Choose Edit Company Mission.
- Add a title for the Mission Statement and provide a description below. The description can be styled using Markdown.
- Don’t forget to Save!
To add your Company Values:
- Select Directory > More (...).
- Choose Edit Company Values from the options.
- Provide a Value Title and list the Core Values below.
- You can rearrange the Values by choosing the icon to the left of the Value to drag and drop it.
- To delete a Value, choose the minus icon (-) to the right of the value.
- To delete all Values you’ve added, select the Delete option at the bottom.
Quick Links are available as a widget on the upper right section of your Directory > Employees page. To add or edit Quick Links:
- Select Edit next to Links.
- Add a title in the Text field and the URL beneath it.
- To delete individual links, select the minus icon (-) to the right of the link you want to remove.
- To reorder links, drag and drop them using the icon to the left of each link.
- When you're happy with your links, hit Save.
Still need help? Let us know.