To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Paylocity accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems. Before you set up this integration with Pingboard, you'll need to get access to your Client ID and Client Secret, which requires reaching out to Paylocity directly. You can find instructions to do so here.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select Paylocity, then select Setup and Connect with Paylocity.
- Next Pingboard will request access to your Paylocity account, select continue.
- Input your Paylocity Client ID, Client Secret, and company ID.
- After submitting your Paylocity integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your Paylocity sync.
Congratulations, your Paylocity integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your Paylocity sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > Paylocity.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from Paylocity to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Mobile Phone Number
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, Paylocity is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their Paylocity profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable Paylocity - Breaks the sync between Paylocity and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.