To enable syncing between your Pingboard and UKG Pro accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems. Before you set up this integration in Pingboard, you'll need to set up your UKG Pro Service Account for Merge Link. You can find those instructions here.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select UKG Pro, then select Setup and Connect with UKG Pro.
- Next Pingboard will request access to your UKG Pro account, select continue.
- Input your UKG Pro Customer API Key, Service Account Credentials, and subdomain.
- After submitting your UKG Pro integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your UKG Pro sync.
Congratulations, your UKG Pro integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your UKG Pro sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > UKG Pro.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from UKG Pro to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Mobile Phone Number
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, UKG Pro is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their UKG Pro profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable UKG Pro - Breaks the sync between UKG Pro and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.