To enable syncing between your Pingboard and Justworks accounts you’ll need admin permissions in both systems.
Follow these steps to set up the integration:
- Select Account > Add-Ons
- Under 3rd party integrations select Justworks, then select Setup and Connect with Justworks.
- Next Pingboard will request access to your Justworks account, select continue.
- Input your Justworks credentials and your Justworks 2FA code.
- After submitting your Justworks integration will be enabled.
From here, you’ll be able to configure your Justworks sync.
Congratulations, your Justworks integration is complete!
Once your integration is live, you can make changes to your Justworks sync options on the integration settings page. To return to this page at any time, select Account > Add-Ons > Justworks.
- Data sync enabled - Syncs employee data from Justworks to Pingboard. The following fields will be synced to Pingboard by default:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Name
- Job Title
- Office Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Hire Date
- Date of Birth
- Overwrite Fields in Pingboard - When on, Justworks is the source-of-truth for synced fields (see above) in Pingboard. For instance, changing an employee's Job Title in their Justworks profile updates their Pingboard Job Title as well.
- Automatically Invite new users - This will send an email to newly synced employees with a link to set up their profile.
- Sync by Employees - Takes you to a page to select or deselect users from your sync.
- Disable Justworks - Breaks the sync between Justworks and Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.