To enable syncing between your Pingboard and ADP, follow these steps:
- Click Add-Ons and select Integrations from the drop-down menu
- Find and select the ADP, then click Enable
- On the next page, click Connect to ADP to travel to ADP for the next steps
- Click the blue Try the Free Edition button (there is no paid version of the Pingboard Data Connector app)
- If you're not already signed in to ADP, you'll be asked for your login credentials
- On the next page, make sure that Pingboard Org Chart Connector is selected (it should be by default) and click Continue
- On the payment method selection page, select ADP Invoice and click Continue (you will not be charged by ADP or Pingboard for using the Pingboard Data Connector app with an existing Pingboard account)
- Check the box next to the order button to agree to the App's Terms of Service, then click Place Order – you'll be taken back to the ADP App page in Pingboard
- If you're asked to authorize the Pingboard app in your ADP Consent Manager before continuing, follow the next steps – otherwise, skip to the next section
- Click on the blue ADP Consent Manager text to travel back to ADP
- On the authorization page, read over the ADP Marketplace Terms of Service, then click I Agree and Close
- On the next page, click Manage next to the Pingboard API icon
- Select Allow on the Consent Request pop-up, then click Continue
- Turn on Sync Employees from ADP to Pingboard
- If you want to keep changes made in ADP synced to Pingboard, turn on Overwrite Fields in Pingboard
- Click Save
The initial import can take around 5 minutes, or longer if you're syncing a large number of employees. If any unwanted employees or accounts appear in Pingboard after syncing, delete them from the Employees page to remove them and stop the sync for those individuals.
Congratulations, your ADP integration is complete!
Still need help? Let us know.