To enable syncing between your Pingboard and ADP, you'll need:
- A paid Pingboard account.
- A paid ADP Workforce Now account.
- Admin access to Pingboard.
- Admin access to ADP.
- Click Admin and select Add-Ons from the drop-down menu.
- Click Browse and select the ADP, then click Enable.
- On the next page, click Connect to ADP to travel to ADP's site for the next steps.
- Click the blue Try the Free Edition button (there is no paid version of the Pingboard Data Connector app).
- If you're not already signed in to ADP, you'll be asked for your login credentials.
- On the next page, make sure that Pingboard Org Chart Connector is selected (it should be by default) and click Continue.
- On the Additional information screen, click the blue Continue button.
- Check the box next to the order button to agree to the App's Terms of Service, then click Place Order – you'll be taken back to the ADP App page in Pingboard.
- If you're asked to authorize the Pingboard app in your ADP Consent Manager before continuing, follow the next steps – otherwise, skip to the next section.
- Click on the blue authorize text to travel back to ADP.
- On the authorization page, read over the ADP Marketplace Terms of Service, then click I Agree and Close.
- On the next page, click Manage next to the Pingboard API icon.
- Select Allow on the Consent Request pop-up, then click Continue.
- Travel back to your Pingboard account and refresh if needed to finish your setup.
- Turn on Sync Employees from ADP to Pingboard.
- Choose whether you'd like each sync with ADP to overwrite existing data in Pingboard or only add new data for new employees when they're first synced from ADP.
- Choose Automatically Invite New Employees if you'd like them to receive notice that they have access to Pingboard as soon as they're synced.
- If you'd like to exclude specific employees from syncing, select Manage Employees Sync to de-select them.
The initial import can take around 5 minutes, longer if you're syncing a large number of employees. If any unwanted employees or accounts appear in Pingboard after syncing, delete them from the Employees page to remove them and break the sync for those individuals.
Congratulations, your ADP integration is complete!
Still need help? Let us know.