The Google Apps integration for Pingboard lets you set up a number of sync features between the two services:
- Enable single sign-on through Google Apps (OAuth)
- Automatically sync employees with Pingboard as they are created or removed in Google Apps (and choose who is synced)
- Import employee data from Google,
- Automatically invite synced employees to Pingboard
- Display Google Calendar events on employee profiles
- Sync Out of Office statuses from Pingboard to Google Calendar
When the Google Apps integration is enabled, a data sync is initiated every hour. A sync also starts whenever changes are made on the Manage Sync page.
Still need help? Let us know.