The Google Apps integration for Pingboard lets you set up a number of sync features between the two services:
- Enable single sign-on through Google Apps (OAuth)
- Automatically sync employees with Pingboard as they are created or removed in Google Apps (and choose who is synced)
- Import employee data from Google, including:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Google Profile Photo
- Job Title
- Mobile Phone
- Automatically invite synced employees to Pingboard
- Display Google Calendar events on employee profiles
- Sync Out of Office statuses from Pingboard to Google Calendar
- Keep synced fields up-to-date with data in G-Suite profiles
When the Google Apps integration is enabled, we'll sync data from your GSuite directory daily (or whenever changes are made on your Google Sync Management page).
Still need help? Let us know.