By default, the Google Apps Sync doesn't overwrite data in Pingboard, and will only push data to empty fields. Once fields are populated, no data is overwritten.
For example, once Google Sync imports data into empty Job Title fields, Job Title field data remains permanent even if the title changes in your Google Apps account. This feature assures that manual updates in Pingboard aren't overwritten by out-of-date information from Google Apps.
If you'd prefer that Google Apps data always overwrites data in Pingboard, you can turn on overwriting to use G-Suite profiles as your source of truth for synced fields in Pingboard:
- Sign in to your Pingboard account
- Click Add-Ons and select Manage from the drop-down menu
- Click Google to travel to your Google Sync Settings page
- Turn on Overwrite Fields in Pingboard
- Click Save to complete your changes
Still need help? Let us know.