Pingboard makes printing and sharing your Org Chart easy by allowing you to download your entire chart or selected sections as a PDF or PNG file. To download your Org Chart, click the Download button on the Org Chart page.
Org Charts for larger companies sometimes include too many roles to fit on a single page. In those cases, sharing access to your interactive Live Org Chart is a great solution.
Otherwise, you can use the Start With, Levels, and formatting options to automatically export your Org Chart across multiple pages or choose specific sections of your chart to download:
- Select the Download button on the Org Chart page
- To start with someone other than the head of your organization, use the Start With drop-down menu to select the person whose section of the Org Chart you'd like to export
- Use the Show drop-down to limit the number of layers to include underneath the head of the section
- Choose Split onto multiple pages to split your selection across multiple pages (recommended for best readability), or select Fit on a single page
- Choose your file type (PNG for presentations, PDF for printing)
- Add a title for your download (this is optional and will be shown in the upper-left corner of your download
Edit your extra options:
- Select Show Reporting Chain to include a compact version of leaders above the top-person on each page of your downloads
- Select Show employee photos to display photos on your downloads as they're shown on the Live Org Chart
- Select Show field color labels to display color-coding on Custom Fields as they're shown on the Live Org Chart
Still need help? Let us know.