Pingboard can send email notifications to keep organizations up-to-date and informed, including the "This Week" email and status updates. You can change your personal notification settings at any time.
To change your notification preferences, sign in to your account and follow these steps:
- Scroll over or select your avatar in the top-right corner of Pingboard.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Use the buttons next to the corresponding notification type to turn Applause, Org Chart Comments, This Week Emails or Status notifications on or off – off will appear gray, on will appear blue.
- If you're a manager and turn Status notifications on, you'll receive a notification any time one of your direct reports creates a new status. To follow additional groups, type in and select groups in the Follow menu to get status notifications for Teams and Locations you want to follow (this only works if you turn status notifications on).
Selecting any group on that page will ensure that you receive a notification whenever someone in the selected group creates a status taking place in the next 7 days.
- My Direct Reports - Get Status notifications for any new status added by one of your Direct Reports
- My direct reports and everyone they lead - Get Status notifications for any new status added by one of your direct reports and anyone who falls underneath their branch of the org chart.
- Everyone - Get status notifications any time anyone in your organization adds a new Status to Pingboard.
Still need help? Let us know.